"Pinwheel Garden" for Fons and Porter's Love of Quilting
This one has been gone from home for so long that I almost forgot about her.
Luckily Fons and Porter didn't. "Pinwheel Garden" features my Ambrosia collection for Robert Kaufman and, best of all, it is being featured as a free pattern on the Love of Quilting website that you can download here.
An attentive reader was downloading the pattern and noted the following:
You can still find most of the Ambrosia line at Fat Quarter Shop. And the two prints that they have sold out of can be found over at Wondrous Woven Fabrics. And it looks like Fabric Shack has them all!
Just to make it super-easy for you to order materials should you want to whip up this quilt, here are the SKUs:
- 1/2 yard pink floral (AAM-10757-193 )
- 3/4 yard blue floral (AAM-10757-192)
- 3/4 yard blue leaves (AAM-10758-192)
- 1 yard purple crackle (AAM-10760-192)
- 1-1/4 yards brown crackle (AAM-10760-193)
- 1-1/2 yards yellow circles (AAM-10759-136)
- 3/4 yard dark pink medallions (AAM-10756-193)
- 3/4 yard light pink circles (AAM-10759-193)
- 1 yard dark green medallions (AAM-10756-192)
- 1/2 yard medium green leaves (AAM-10758-193)
- 5/8 yard light green circles (AAM-10759-192)
- 3-1/2 yards backing fabric - anything from the Veranda line will work
P.S. I had a momentary lull in sewing last night in order to get out a scrapbook collection and last night we were able to (pause for dramatic effect)... eat in the dining room!