"Caramel and Cocoa" in American Patchwork and Quilting
It's been so hard to keep these Swiss Chocolate quilts secret and I finally can let this one, at least, out of the bag. My quilt "Caramel and Cocoa" is in the April issue of American Patchwork and Quilting! (Yes, I am pinching myself.)
This is a really fun, easy quilt to sew. The tapered panels and bargello pattern give it movement and sophistication. The Swiss Chocolate collection just screamed for a bargello quilt, and now it has one!
Fat Quarter Shop is offering kits for this quilt in the chocolate (brown, pink, and red) color story. (Thanks Kimberly!) If you prefer the "mocha", blue and caramel, color story, you can order yardage separately for that there too. Here is the information you will need:
Caramel and Cocoa in blue (sans Cocoa)
- 5/8 yard tapestry (AAM-10926-227)
- 5/8 yard blossoms (AAM-10928-227)
- 5/8 yard scrollwork (AAM-10927-227)
- 5/8 yard medallions (AAM-10929-227)
- 5/8 yard feathers (AAM-10932-227)
- 5/8 yard tone-on-tone floral (AAM-10931-14)
- 1-1/4 yard melted swirls (AAM-10930-227) for rows and binding
- 1-7/8 yard light fabric (melted swirls - AAM-10930-15)
- 1-7/8 yard dark fabric (melted swirls - AAM10930-174)
- 5-1/4 yards backing fabric - choose your favorite of the above!